BOOSTER CLUB MEETING DATES
- All District H2O Booster Club Meeting at Memorial HS Auditorium on August 6, 2021
- October 8 (Natatorium Classroom)
- November 3 (zoom)
- December 1 (zoom)
- January 3 (Natatorium Classroom)
- February 2 (zoom)
- March 2 (Natatorium Classroom)
- April 6 (zoom)
- May 4 (zoom)
- Please visit the H2O Booster Club website for more information on the Booster Club and activities: www.friscoswimanddive.com
- Background checks - MANDATORY for volunteering. We MUST have a cleared background check on file for 2020-21. This is district policy. To start the application process, click here. Please make sure you check the box NATATORIUM for places you will be working on the application. It is toward the very bottom of the list under Frisco Education Foundation and above Partners in Education. You must also go up to any school and have your Driver's License scanned.
- Food Handler Certificate - Before you work at ANY concession stand, you must take the Food Safety Class at https://acefoodhandler.com/ Take the course, print your certificate and bring it with you (or take a picture of it and show it to one of the Booster Club members at the meet). It will cost $7.
- Parents of Juniors – next year your child can apply for a scholarship if you or your family members volunteer at meets. The hours start counting towards that scholarship as of January 2021. So VOLUNTEER!!! It’s the Memorial way!